Thursday, March 29, 2012

Chapter 3

*Vrooooooooom* *Neeeeaaaawwww* "Hold on tight!" Said the bus driver. "We Are!" We all screamed. *Screeeeech* *Boof*
"Okay" said the bus driver. "We're here." "let's get out" said Kate.
"You Can Say That Again" I Exclaimed. "Let's Ge-" Said Kate.
"Not Literally" I Said With A Groan. "Welcome To Blob Incorporated" Grunted A Large, Er, How Can I Say This...
Muscular Man With A Large Metal Bar In His Pocket. As I Look Down At The Bar, The Man Exclaims
"Whatcha Looking At?"
In A Angry Tone.
"Nothing Sir." I Moan.
"Ah, A Bunch Of Smarties! I'll Just Throw You 4 In The Dungeon!"
The Man Hits Us All Hard On The Head With The Bar. "That'll Keep You From Smarting Off Again..." The Excruciating Pain Of The Bonk Of The Bar Pulls Us All In And Out Of Unconcousness. We Finally All Go Under."Hello?!" I Hear. "Hello!!" "Wha- Where Am I?" I Said.
"Did You Hear The Darn Teacher?" "Your In The Dungeon!"
"Who Are You?" I Say To The Unfamiliar Girl. "I'm Jolie." Says The Girl. "Why Are You Here?" "I Got caught With Candy."
Says Jolie. "What Is This Place?" I Say. "This Is Blob  Inc's Dungeon." "Well, I'm Marko."
"MARKO!" Says The Guard. "Come!" "Yes Sir" I Say.
20 Minutes Later...
"Okay, Here Is Your Post Marko." Says The Guard, Pointing To A Small 5x5 Foot Cubicle.
"Er... I'm Only 10..."
"I Dont Freaking Care! You Are Now A Slave To Blob Inc!" He Screams.
"Okay..." I Say.
"Oh, But Every Day At 8:30 Pm You Go Home And Come Back At 8:30.
Also, At Lunch You Get To Eat Lunch Outside."
"Well Wow. That's Like School For Petes Sake."
"I Know..."
BRING! Goes The Break Bell.
"Okay, Time For Lunch."
I Find Jack, Jill, And Kate.
"Hey Guys!" I Whisper.
"I've Got A Idea!"
"At 6:30, When It's Dark Out, We'll Escape To The Forest.
"Great Idea Marko!" Kate Whispers.

At 6:30.............

No comments:

Post a Comment